More From Grooming

Rudyard Kipling

When Does A Boy Become A Man? Lessons From Kipling’s ‘If’

ByJunior BrownMar 20, 2024
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
5 Best Shaving Stands: 2024 Review

5 Best Shaving Stands: 2024 Review

ByJunior BrownMar 19, 2024
Enhance your grooming routine with these shaving stands.
straight razor kit

A Complete Guide to Straight Razor Maintenance

ByJunior BrownMar 18, 2024
Take care of your straight razor and it will take care of you.
2024 Review: e.l.f. Skin Holy Hydration Daily Cleanser

2024 Review: e.l.f. Skin Holy Hydration Daily Cleanser

ByJunior BrownMar 14, 2024
More of a face wash than a cleanser, but totally worth the try!

7 Types of Facial Cleansers – and General Tips to Follow

ByJunior BrownMar 1, 2024
Gel, cream or foam? How do you know what facial cleanser is best for you?

5 Best Affordable Facial Cleansers in 2024

ByJunior BrownFeb 26, 2024
These Affordable facial cleansers are gentle on the skin and even gentler on the pocket.
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser

2024 Review: CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser

ByJunior BrownFeb 25, 2024
You haven’t used the best facial cleanser until you’ve tried CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Carl and Ellie

11 [Subtle] Signs A Man is Falling in Love With You

ByJunior BrownFeb 24, 2024
It’s not science, but there’s definitely chemistry when a man starts doing these things.
A barber shaving with a straight razor

How to Shave With a Straight Razor

ByJunior BrownFeb 24, 2024
A step-by-step guide to using a straight razor for a flawlessly smooth shave.
A straight razor, scissors and a comb

Pros and Cons of Using a Straight Razor

ByJunior BrownFeb 23, 2024
A timeless ritual passed down from generations.

10 Skin Care Tips For Men – Every Guy Should Follow These

ByJunior BrownFeb 23, 2024
Effective skincare tips to keep you healthy, young and handsome.
A man and a woman standing side by side

10 Legit Reasons Why Being Single is Better

ByJunior BrownFeb 21, 2024
It’s better to be single wishing you were married than to be married wishing you were single.
Sorry. This event is canceled.

Excuses to Cancel Plans Last Minute

ByJunior BrownJan 8, 2024
90% of life is showing up. Sure. But what about the remaining 10% when you don’t feel like it?
Typical African Family Illustration

Train Your Buttocks – 5 Lessons From My Father

ByJunior BrownJan 8, 2024
I don’t know what kind of a father I’ll be, but I know what kind of a father I want to be. My father. 

15 Things You Should Do At Least Once in Your Life, Seriously! 

ByJunior BrownJan 6, 2024
You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on Earth.

10 Lessons From the African Ubuntu Philosophy

ByJunior BrownDec 18, 2023
A person is a person through other persons.
A boy pushing an old man on a wheelchair

15 Obvious Social Etiquettes That Are Not So Obvious

ByJunior BrownDec 18, 2023
Beauty isn’t having a pretty face, but a pretty soul
Load More